Short: changing/viewing transamiga filedesc Author: s_supp@iracvl.ira.uka.de Uploader: s_supp iracvl ira uka de Type: comm/bbs Architecture: m68k-amigaos Transamiga Description Changer/Viewer V1.00 ------------------------------------------- written 1994 by Mathias Supp 2:2476/539.0@fidoclassic 39:173/50.0@amiganet s_supp@iracvl.ira.uka.de mathias_supp@amiga_inside.schiele-ct.de Sysop of the Amiga Inside I : ++49(0)721-854112 Release : 27.04.1994 written with Kickpascal V2.12 by MAXON Computer ============================================================================ Copyright : ----------- This program can be copied freely for privat use ONLY. It's absolutely prohibited to get money in any form for this utility. Exceptions need my expressly permission. ============================================================================ Contents of Archive : --------------------- - ChangeDesc : the program - ChangeDesc.DOK : german manual - ChangeDesc.DOC : english manual ============================================================================ What does it do ? ----------------- - shows file description by giving the filename - extracts downloadcounter at the beginning of a description and doesn't change it if the description was changed - optionally changes the description of a file in the Files.BBS with and without checking the downloadcounters ============================================================================ Parameter : ----------- FILENAME : path+name of the file NEWDESC : new description (optional) DCADD : standard downloadcounter which should be used if there isn't one yet (Default : [00] ) ============================================================================ History : --------- 27.04.94 V1.00 : first release ============================================================================ have fun Mathias P.S.: Sorry for my bad school-english, but I hope you understood what I mean. P.S.2.: If you're writing outside germany, E-Mail me to s_supp@iravcl.ira.uka.de, please. Thanks.